Studio Safety Guidelines
Thank you for adhering to the guidelines I've set for your appointment. My goal is maintain a healthy environment and minimize the risk of infection.
1. Upon arrival, please wait in your car. Send me a text at +1 813-285-5057 to let me know you’ve arrived.
(Please text my number before arrival. You will receive an auto-reply with a link to click on that will save your information to my contacts and I can then text you back )
2. Please wear a mask with ear loops to your appointment. I have disposable ones for your use if you need.
3. Wash your hands immediately upon entering the studio in the restroom. I will also have hand sanitizer available for your use throughout your appointment. I will also wash my hands before the start of your appointment and throughout.
4. I can only allow one client at a time. Please avoid bringing anyone. If you need to bring someone for any reason, please contact me first.
5. Beverages will temporarily not be served.
6. Your color robe and cape will be freshly laundered -something I’ve always done. :)
7.. Appointment times are spaced out to ensure proper cleaning and sanitizing between clients. This limits the amount of clients I can see in one day, but I believe it is important in order to maintain a safe environment.
8. I have invested in an Aerovex air purifier that will be turned on will be on during your appointment and an hour after the end of the day. (Please read more about the air purifier here, it's really amazing.) We also have a UV Sanitizer in the air duct.
9. Please cancel your appointment if you have knowingly come into contact with anyone that has exhibited signs and symptoms of Covid-19 or if they or you have tested positive for Covid-19. If you have a fever greater than 100.4 F, lower respiratory illness such as a cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, please notify me and my cancellation policy will be waived. We will reschedule your appointment to a future date.
Updated as of July 13, 2020.